Derivative Citizenship

Even if you previously were unaware that one or both of your parents was a U.S. Citizen, you may still be eligible to become a citizen yourself even while if you are overseas.  This process can be derived directly through your parents, or indirectly through your grandparents, (deceased or alive).

This niche area of the law is often times confused even by attorneys so we recommend that you consult with competent legal counsel who understand the many factors involved.  The Adam Sanders law Office PLLC. can assist you in obtaining an advisory opinion to prove eligibility for citizenship and in the preparation of your naturalization packet and supporting documentation.