Multinational Corporation Employee – L-1

Multinational companies with multiple locations in the United States and abroad may sponsor foreign employees to join their U.S. branch by obtaining the L-1 Visa. In order to be eligible for this visa, an individual must have worked abroad for the company for at least one continuous year prior to relocating to the United States. The Adam Sanders law Office can assist you in obtaining an advisory opinion to prove eligibility and in the preparation of the L-1 application packet and supporting documentation.

These are some of the visa situations that we have helped clients with in the past. Once you tell us the specifics of your situation and business goals, we will be able to develop a plan that hopefully takes account of your specific facts.